Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Marion Family Reunion

The reunion was amazing- almost every Marion was there- from as young as 3-months old- to as old as...well, older than that...all at Grandmama and Grandpa's house in Augusta!

As a family, we gathered to acknowledge the continuing bond and tradition of coming together in the Marion family. It was exciting for me to see how many aunts, uncles and cousins I have!

We also ate incredible food, brisket, ham beans, cake (I really like the cake)...and watched the Gamecocks beat Georgia!

Here are some pics...


















This is me with Daddy and my cousin Connie.


















Having fun with Aunt Katie (Aunt Peggy and Emma in the background).


















Making some noise with Finn (Uncle Allen in the background).


















With my sweet cousin, Ella.


















Cousins Connie, Emma and Tori.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home