Monday, April 09, 2007

March '07 - Seattle

Greeting Grampie.













From left, Grampie, me, Will, Grannie.













And we all play bounce!













More bouncing- I love this game!













Saying hello to Enzo, with my hand...













Enzo, under the exersaucer...













Maybe I can get Dean to notice me if I grab his ear...












Dean.













Aerial shot of the baby party...













I think Will's ears make great handles, but he wasn't so sure...












Reading with Mommy and Will.













Like me, Will enjoys food...













A lot!













And time in the sling...













And a refreshing bath!













Uncle Mark is one cool dude!













Mom thinks it's hilarious, but Will and I take our motorcycle riding very seriously...












Babies in Spaaaaaccce!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home