Monday, April 09, 2007

April '07 - Update

Well, my mom reminded me that it has been a long time since my last update- and it was high time I let everyone know what's been going on...As you will see in the posts below, since I last blogged, Grannie (Kip) has visited me in Brooklyn, I spent a week in Seattle with my cousin Will, and Aunt Becca and Uncle Mark, and Grandmama (Lucy) and Grandpa (Phil) have visited me two times! A lot has been going on.

In other news- I now am the proud owner of two front bottom teeth. At my 9-month check-up (I'm actually officially 9-months April 12, but we went a bit early) I weighed in at 18 pounds, measured in at 28 1/4 inches (though the doctor said I may be longer- I wiggled so much she had a hard time getting my length) and I was given a clean bill of health.

My mom and I thought it would be fun to remind you all what I looked like my first week home when I was only 20 inches and 6 pounds!



























Time for the toothbrush- I have teeth now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home