Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Grandmama!

I have seen you just about every month, since the day I was born...

Waiting to be born in the hospital...













Here I am with you right after I arrived!













At 1-month old I I got really comfortable on your lap!












I'm about 2-months old here...I still liked to sleep in your arms...
















And at 3 1/2-months too!













When I was 5 months I celebrated my first ever Christmas with you...












You came to see me when I was 6-months old in January...












And 7-months old in February...











You also visited at the end of February to see me as an 8-month old, but my mom can't find the pictures...

I am almost 10-months old in this picture, when you came to see me in May.












And here we are on mother's day- my first one-













Happy Mother's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home