Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Grannie!

You have been with me from the first- in the hospital waiting for me to be born and helping my mom... (My b-day!)











My first week at home...













My very first walk in the stroller... (9 days old)

















My first real walk in Prospect Park... (2 1/2 weeks old)

















There you are, multi-tasking while I nap on you at 7-weeks old!

After that, you took me to the Botanical Gardens- this was my first time being in the grass...


























In November, I came to Seattle to see you and Grampie.

You read stories to me and my cousin Will...

Then in February you came to see me in New York and helped me eat without grabbing the spoon from you...











We played and you gave me hugs as only a Grannie can...



















Then, in early March I got to see you again, and Grampie and cousin Will, Aunt Becca and Uncle Mark in Seattle.










And then you and Grampie came to see me in Brooklyn in April...



I am so lucky to have a Grannie like you!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home